sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

BELOVED COUNTRY-(author Maria Aparecida de Oliveira, written in the early 1990's ...)

Homeland oh! My beloved motherland,
Green, green, beautiful land ...
dream, which packs a cloud ...
of hope, a future that holds.

Homeland, OH1 my beloved country,
the chains, we have forged ...
back then, when the colony,
when colony coveted!

Motherland, oh! My beloved motherland,
how much sweat was poured,
of your children, in favor of brightness,
Brightness, holy, freedom!

Motherland, oh! My beloved motherland,
sung in verse, by Rui Barbosa,
by Tiradentes, who gave his life,
was, by D. Peter-released!

Motherland, oh! My beloved motherland,
in every corner of this country,
lies a son, who at every step,
working 'hard', to be happy!

Motherland, oh! My beloved motherland,
that packs 'sad', your children,
that "permanecm 'still poor ...
d "before the riches that" both "have ...

Adventurer of the words

Posted by Adventurer of words for the Arts Corner em16/02/2009
Text Code T: 1441794
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons ...
Posted by Professor Cida Oliveira at 18:16

Nenhum comentário: